With Indicate you can view and edit calculation files. A calculation file can consist of data tables, result tables and diagrams.
Similar to files of a spreadsheet software, the calculation is contained within the file!
Indicate always ships with the latest versions of our calculation files.
But, as the calculation is contained within the file, you can also use the latest version of Indicate to open older versions of a calculation file.
Changelog for calculation files shipped with Indicate:
- SPEARpesticides (Version 2021.02)
- SAM (Version 2020.05)
- ToxicUnits Calculation (Version 2018.05)
- Monitoring-Data-Converter (Version 2019.10)
- ECx-SyS (Version 2021.09)
- Multi-TOX (Version 2021.08)
Changelog for Indicate (the software):